§ 1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- The administrator of personal data collected via the website https://www.knmtrade.com/ is Norbert Majka, who conducts business under the name KNM Trade Norbert Majka, headquarters address: ul. Legionów 83, 39-300 Mielec, NIP: 8172085239, entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator", who is / and the Service Provider.
- The administrator takes special care to protect the interests of data subjects, and in particular ensures that the data collected by him are:
- processed in accordance with the law,
- collected for specified, lawful purposes and not subjected to further processing inconsistent with these purposes,
- factually correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed and stored in a form that allows the identification of persons to whom they relate, no longer than it is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing
§ 2. PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF DATA COLLECTION
- The personal data of the Customers, collected by the Administrator, are used to:
- contacting the recipient (client)
- information purposes and other activities related to the Customer's activity on the website https://www.knmtrade.com/.
- marketing purposes (Newsletter)
- The Administrator processes the following personal data of the Customers:
- first name and last name,
- e-mail adress,
- Phone number,
- The Administrator may process the following data characterizing the way the Customer uses the services provided electronically (operational data):
- Designations identifying the end of the telecommunications network or the ICT system used by the Service Recipient (IP address and host).
- Information on the start, end and scope of each use by the Customer of the service provided electronically.
- Information on the use by the Customer of services provided electronically.
- Providing personal data referred to in point 2 is necessary for the Service Provider to provide electronic services as part of the website.
§ 3. THE BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF DATA
- Using the website and concluding contracts for the provision of electronic services through it, which involves the need to provide personal data, is completely voluntary. The data subject decides independently whether he wants to start using the services provided electronically by the Service Provider in accordance with the Regulations.
- The legal basis for the processing of personal data is the consent given to the administrator within the meaning of art. 6 sec. 1 (a) Regulation (EC) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on the protection of personal data).
- The processing of personal data by the Administrator always takes place within the framework of the admissibility of their processing listed in point 2. Data processing will be related to the performance of the contract or the need to take action before concluding the contract at the request of the data subject.
§ 4. THE RIGHT OF CONTROL, ACCESS TO THEIR DATA AND THEIR CORRECTION
- The Service Recipient has the right to access their personal data and correct them.
- Each person has the right to control the processing of data related to him, contained in the Administrator's data set, and in particular the right to request supplementing, updating, rectifying personal data, temporarily or permanently suspending their processing or removing them if they are incomplete, out of date or untrue. or they were collected in violation of the law or are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected.
- In order to realize the rights referred to in p. 1 and 2 can be used by sending an appropriate e-mail to the following address: email@example.com.
§ 5. "COOKIES"
- The website of the Service Provider uses "cookies". No change in the browser settings on the part of the Service Recipient is tantamount to consenting to their use.
- The installation of "cookies" is necessary for the proper provision of services on the website. The "cookies" files contain information necessary for the proper functioning of the website, in particular those requiring authorization.
- The website uses the following types:
- session - are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out (leaving the website),
- permanent - they are stored in the Customer's end device for the time specified in the parameters of "cookies" or until they are deleted by the User,
- analytical - they enable a better understanding of the Customer's interaction with regard to the content of the website, better organize its layout. "Analytical" "cookies" collect information on the way the website is used by the Service Recipients, the type of website from which the Service Recipient has been redirected, and the number of visits and the time of the Service Recipient's visit to the site. This information does not record specific personal data of the Service Recipient, but is used to compile statistics on the use of the website.
- The user has the right to decide on the access of "cookies" to his computer by selecting them in the window of his browser. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
§ 6. FINAL PROVISIONS
- The administrator uses technical and organizational measures to ensure protection of the processed personal data appropriate to the threats and categories of data protected, and in particular, protects the data against unauthorized disclosure, removal by an unauthorized person, processing in violation of applicable regulations and change, loss, damage or destruction.
- The service provider provides appropriate technical measures to prevent the acquisition and modification by unauthorized persons of personal data sent electronically.